NaBloPoMo Writing Prompt: What did you learn from the “write a blog post a day” challenge?
Wow–is it really the last day of November? So soon!
So here are a few things I learned:
- I have the time, discipline, and creativity to write more than I originally thought.
- A writing prompt is not “cheating.” When you can’t think of anything off the top of your head, a simple prompt can keep you in the creative flow.
- After writing the post about my grandma, I thought, “there’s more to explore here.”
- I had a lot of people “rooting” for me along the way.
- I didn’t feel the need to make excuses for the days I didn’t write. That’s a big one for me!
- I like writing. Period.
See also: the challenge.